- This event has passed.
GWO First Aid
February 15 @ 8:30 am - February 16 @ 4:00 pm GMT£372
The aim of this course is to administer safe and effective first aid in the wind turbine industry in accordance with Global Wind Organisation (GWO) Basic Safety Training (BST) First Aid training through theoretical and practical training.
(8-hour refresher available also available.)
- The Delegates are able to demonstrate understanding of the importance of carrying out First Aid in a safe and sound manner, in accordance with the legislative requirements of their geographic location and according to European Resuscitation Council (ERC) and American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines.
- The Delegates are able to identify and explain normal function, normal signs and symptoms of serious and minor injuries and illness related to the human body.
- The Delegates are able to demonstrate understanding and correct order of management in an emergency situation in a Wind Turbine Generator (WIND TURBINE GENERATOR) environment.
- The Delegates are able to demonstrate correct use of lifesaving First Aid using the Primary Survey A-B-C.
- The Delegates are able to demonstrate correct use of an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED).
- The Delegates are able to demonstrate correct use of Ordinary First Aid, the Secondary Survey.
- The Delegates are able to demonstrate correct use of First Aid equipment in a First Aid scenario.
GWO First Aid Certificate
- Single Trainee: £372.00
- 3-5 Trainees: £336.00 each
- 6+ Trainees: £300.00 each
Note: All costs are inclusive of VAT.